Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's that time of the year ...


Photo by K.

... again when I'm allowed to feel slightly spoilt and special. I can enjoy waking up to a lovingly made and slightly more festive breakfast and beautiful flowers on the table, I can interrupt my work without much guilt to read the emails, view the e-cards and take phonecalls wishing me well. I can entertain thoughts about a special dinner and a birthday cake I'm going to enjoy tonight, and start planning the menu for a family lunch on Saturday.

Life is good..

16 comments:

ScienceMel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy a wonderful day!

Krentu said...

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks!

Gracianne said...

Joyeux anniversaire Pille!
Mine is on Saturday :)

Thredahlia said...

Maitsvat sünnipäeva!

Kalyn Denny said...

How fun to be sharing a birthday! Hope you'll have a wonderful time! Many more to come and more delicious food too!

Clivia said...

Grattis from sunny Sweden!

Michelle said...

Hey There!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! And I'm *loving* your flickrbadge photos right now! Very nice! :)

Mia said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th birthday. Have a wonderful time and looking forward to read how you have been celebrating your day and which special cake you are going to make.

p.s. and happy birthday also to Gracianne for Saturday.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Pille!! I hope you'll have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Muhedat tähtsat päeva!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Pille!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! May all your dreams continue to come true.

Much love,
Paz

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday Pille!!! :)

Cerebrum said...

Happy Birthday Pille! Hope you had an awesome day!

(btw, I put up a post about the bread you asked about on flickr - it's from Farmgirl)

Pille said...

Thank you, everyone, for your kind birthday wishes!!